10. Did you know the library has six levels? Explore them all to find fantastic resources and spaces!
9. Your Wheaton ID card is your library card. Use it to check out books, DVDs and other materials from the library.
8. The Library is open 90 hours a week. During Night Owl (the last two weeks of the semester), we're open 24/7!
7. Almost all of your required textbooks are available through the library, either on course reserve at the Information and Circulation Desk on the Main Level, or as ebooks in the library catalog.
6. If you need study space, there are many quiet places in the library. If you are working on a group project, reserve a collaboration room - many of them have flat screen TVs that you can connect to your laptop.
5. Need tech help? The IT Support staff are located on the Periodicals Level, and they're eager to answer your questions.
4. The library has three entrances: the main entrance facing the Dimple, the accessible Periodicals Level entrance, diagonally across from the Mars Center for Science and Technology, and one in the stacks that connects to the Science Center and the Davis Cafe. For fall semester 2021, the stacks entrance is closed.
3. Access over 185,000 ebooks, 77,000 journals and newspapers, 81,000 streaming videos, and 100 research databases 24/7 from anywhere! Plus we have thousands of print books and DVDs, and rare books and archival material, too. Just search in the library catalog to find all this and more.
2. Can't find the resource you need? Request books from libraries in the HELIN consortium right from inside the library catalog or have our Interlibrary Loan (ILL) department order books and journal articles for you from other libraries worldwide.
1. Need help with your research or technology project? Contact our library liaisons who are happy to work with you on your research-based or tech-driven assignments. Visit them during their office hours, or make an appointment.