Skip to Main Content
OER Textbooks & Additional Materials
- COERLL: Center for Open Educational Resources & Language Learning - A collection of foreign language materials.
- Khan Academy - A collection of materials focused on K-12 and early college.
- LibreTexts - A collection of OER Textbooks started at UC-Davis.
- National Science Digital Library - A collection of educational resources for STEM fields.
- Odyssey - A learning objects and educational resources repository created and maintained by the University Libraries at Virginia Tech.
- Open Course Library - A collection of shareable course materials, including syllabi, course activities, readings, and assessments designed by teams of college faculty, instructional designers, librarians, and other experts.
- OpenStax - An open textbook collection from Rice University. Some textbooks include ancillary teaching materials.
- OpenSUNY - An open access textbook publishing initiative established by State University of New York libraries.
- Orange Grove - Florida's digital repository for instructional resources.
- Engage Computer Science Edu - Faculty-contributed, peer-reviewed introductory CS course materials